Dashboard | +Follow

Profile

SUDDENLY I'M FAMOUS
Hai Hai
I have my own dreams that will looks like imma Princess in a fairytale story. I love to make a mess and have fun. I always do the opposite of what people say. If you say jump, I'll run. If you say hide, I'll expose myself to the world. Oh, yeah! Enjoy!
music

my life. my soul. can cheer me up.

please don't go away
Wednesday 8 May 2013


NotaKecik : Some mistakes cause everything. Not everything is going to go our way and not everyone gets a happily ever after. Life is real and sometimes it’s ugly and you just have to learn how to cope. We going to accept it with a dose of our indifference, and move on.
5/08/2013 03:46:00 pm

REWIND ME THE PAST |
A little bout my blog

Welcome to My Dear Blog. Blog lama tapi diperbaharui. Much thanks, and do enjoy.

Navigation

My favourite guilt

food shopping twitter surfing internet blogging. black white grey pink blue purple red orange yellow something yay brown silver gold

My heart has been captured

My heart has been captured by your funny smile.
Don't promise me forever.
Just love me day by day.



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three